Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lost with out you

Hello everyone , it has been forever since I lasted blog ! Today I went to the store called Jane to pick up some of her new releases which I just love by the way.  While I was there I picked up this really cute dress called Emily Dress in chili . I think its a awesome dress to just walk around the house or just for those relax days where you just want to cuddle it up . So , when I got home unpacking my items I had this thought that someone should make rigged mesh nails and out of no where my amazing daughter Izzie Ims me and is like "Hey mom, I found mesh nails !!"  Yep I almost died from happiness , the nails are super cute and are from Leverocci one pair of nails cost 30l but you can get the fatpack for 500l . Only thing I don't like is if your skin have a nail polish already on it the tips of the polish will show just a little . This has happen to me on my thumbs but nothing to bad unless someone is really camming your hands , overall I think the nails are a good find . I also update my skin to Leah which is  the recent release from Glam Affair . OMG I'm just so in love with this skin and the red eyebrows are just full of win !!
Hair: [BURLEY]_GaEun_Reds
Skin: -Glam Affair- Leah Natural - 02
Dress: JANE - emily dress.chili
Lashes: [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/natur
Eyes: .ID. Mirror/Blue-Green
Nails: Leverocci - Round Nails_1FA_Black
Feet: Slink Ladies Mesh Barefeet (Static) Medium



No comments:

Post a Comment