Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You Da One

   "You the one that I dream about all day"  


        Hello everyone , This is my first post of the new year . I hope to gain some new friends and a new out look on second life fashion and at the same time find me . This is my new born baby , no words can't express how excited I am to be blogging !!! (jumps around)  Any who for the longest I have had this song stuck in my head (You Da One by Rihanna ) and made a outfit while listen to it . Nothing to extreme , just a simple sweater and some long  trousers  and a pair of short ankle boots . 




Hair : booN TUN247 Here
Skin : Laq Ebba - Ivory Here
Eyes : FASHISM Sunrise - Grey Pale  Here
Make-up : [mock] Ginger Chocolate Makeover [eyes/lips]
Sweater : Maitreya Mesh Athena Sweater * Creme Here
Pants : [Celoe ] lolong.trousers.tautara Here
Boots : *Crazy* Wedge Boots  Black Here
EarRings & Ring : R.icielli - SPEACIAL NEW YEAR SET (The Dressing Room) Here
Bag : Tee*fy Full Leather Holdall Bag Unisex Here
Tune :

1 comment: